- what type of data you collect
- what you are doing with that data
- how you collect that data (e.g. via website forms, cookies, third party agents etc.)
- how long you store the data
- who has access to the data
- if there is an option for customers to opt out if they do not agree with the policy
- any security measures taken to safeguard the data
That is a lot of information flying around cyberspace. Even if you are not particularly paranoid, one can see why it is good practice to take on clear measures to safeguard information. This has the advantage of showing your customers that you are a responsible entity and are serious about doing your business with respect and professionalism. As a business, these are solid extra brownie points in your favour.
#PrivacyPolicy #WebDesigner #TrustworthyWebsites #Cookies #GDPR
Vermilion Pinstripes builds modern websites that help businesses sell more without selling. We are proud to journey with growing local, regional and global businesses as they put a confident front on the world wide web. Now let’s build your your modern website!
Vermilion Pinstripes, sales marketing communications agency | Australia and Singapore
Port Macquarie, New South Wales, Australia: t/ +614 0777 9828
Melbourne, Victoria: t/ +6144 950 1277
Singapore: t/ +65 9681 7045